UK FREE shipping over £59.99! US and international FREE shipping over £99.99

How To Order Wholesale

    How To Order Custom Wholesale Hair

    1. Choose the hairs you want from wefts, Closure, Frontals & Wigs (link to all collections is below)

    2. Select your preferred currency price list. We are a UK based company.

    We offer two payment currencies UK, British Pounds (GBP) & United States Dollar ( USD). Please note we do not offer or accept any other currency for payments. You can view direct links to our price list below.

    3. Send us your order via WhatsApp or email.

    4. Once your order has been confirmed you have to pay 75% for 1st Payment and 25%  + shipping fee for 2nd Payment before your order is shipped. Please note your first payment is a non-refundable payment if you change your mind. This is because our collectors would have already started processing your custom order.

    5. After 2 weeks when your order is completed and the 2nd payment has been made. Your order will be shipped to us. Blessedluv’s UK team will go through the final quality control before your order is shipped out to you. 

    How To Order Stock Custom Wigs Wholesale 

    1. The minimum order is 5 Stock Wigs. 1st Payment -  30% non-refundable payment is needed. You have two weeks to pay the remaining 70% + Shipping. 

    2. Once payment has been received, Blessedluv's professional stylist will restyle your custom stock wigs. 

    3. Your wig will be shipped out to you via your chosen shipping carrier.

    Link to Hair Images: 

    Vietnamese Raw Hair

    Lace Wigs 

    Human Stock Wigs 

    Synthetic Stock Wigs

    (Closures,Frontals & Tape Hair will be added soon)

    Direct Links To Blessedluv Wholesale Price List 

     Raw Hair Wholesale Price List 

    Vietnamese Closure & Frontal Wholesale Price List

    Brazilian Frontal Wholesale Price List

    Brazilian Closure Wholesale Price List

    Brazilian Wig Caps Wholesale Price List

    Tape Hair Wholesale Price List

    Talk to Blessedluv Team

    Hi there

    Welcome Guest
    We typically reply within minutes
    James
    Hello! James here from Support team,this is sample text. Original text will display as per app dashboard settings